William Levy is making his way in the world. He lives in Miami. He’s starred in an American B-list motion picture, a couple of tv shows, and his biggest American hit so far — Dancing With The Stars. He was the only reason that I watched that show. Haven’t looked at it since. He and his partner got 3rd, I think. It’s all over the YouTubes.
This is a popular post, which is why I’m re-blogging it. His best telenovelas have been Cuidado Con El Angel and Sortilegio. The rest are pure rubbish ( La Tempestad, Triunfo del Amor). There are older ones — Pasion, Accoralada, and Olvidarte Jamas. There’s so much of him to watch. Not like Travis Fimmel — whom I love, but had to wait for years after WB’s Tarzan for something of his to watch.
William is on Facebook and Twitter.
- Alex Toda La Noche (Alex All Night)
- Enviame Un E-Mail (This one is different because it’s about William and Maite as themselves)
- Amor Hostil (Hostile Love)
- El Vizconde Que Me Amo (The Viscount Who Loved Me)
- Calor En La Noche (Heat in The Night)
- Jugando Al Amor (Playing at Love)
- Tal Como Soy (“Like I Am” — I think)
- Dolor De Me Alma, Alegria De Mi Corazon (Pain of My Soul; Joy of My Heart)
- Lujuria Animal (Animal Lust)
- Una Amante Secreta (A Secret (Lady) Love)
All of these are related to Cuban telenovela superstar superhunk <<Guapisimo Mangote>> If the heroine is Jacqueline Bracamontes who was his co-star in SORTILEGIO, then that’s a “Levymontes” story. Geddit??? If the heroine is Maite Perroni who was his co-star in CUIDADO CON EL ANGEL, then it’s a “Levyrroni” story. Personally, I prefer Bracamontes, whom I call…
View original post 896 more words